Monday, March 11, 2013

Confusion... (3/11/13)

Where the fuck are the sparkles at? I can't find a goddamn shiny. Recent focus' are Combee & Panpour with Gastly, Deoxys & Cobalion on the side.

Over 5200 for Combee, doing at least 500 a day. Have hatched through Box 57, which brings me to a total of 1710 eggs for Panpour, what a bitch it's being!

Gastly is at 4590, Deoxys at 13700 & Cobalion is slightly over 2000, but I need to add my resets done today which were around 135.

Haven't found a shiny in a generation other than 5th this year, how strange is that?! Haven't found a single shiny since the 24th of February, praying for my luck to come back. I'm confused as to where it's gone & why I'm striking nothing, especially in March which usually is very good to me.

I need to start focusing on Hoothoot again, which is slowly crawling along at 21200 encounters; it's hard to strike motivation for a hunt that consumes so many systems & only appears at night, but I have to push myself. Groudon, Aron & Bagon (all end in -ON xD) are all ON (see what I did there?) hold for the moment until something appears.

I hope I get something soon...I'm dying to make another video & feel the rush of a shiny again...but until then so long...I hate droughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment