Thursday, March 7, 2013

Where are you Panpour?! (3/7/13)

I'm still managing to look for a Shiny Panpour; the second of the monkey trio. I managed to get 3 Shiny Pansears by mistake; stocking 10 boxes, 3 eggs contained Shiny Pansears. The natures were Calm, Bashful & Docile, respectively. Then I managed to find a Shiny Herdier as well on this copy of Black (Black #2); all were male shinies. Maybe this is why it's taking so long to find a Shiny Panpour? I'm very unsure what is going on with the gender deal; it's very unusual to get 4 shinies in a row of the same gender, but I've managed to do it. So maybe when Panpour appears, will it be female? I'm not sure. Well, now for the progress. I had Boxes 46 & 47 stocked; none produced a shiny. Neither did Box 48. I'm in the process of stocking Box 49 right now, and with all the eggs hatched through Box 48, I have a total of 1440 eggs for this hunt; my longest 5th generation Masuda Method hunt to date as well as my second longest Masuda Method hunt ever (Remoraid at 1913 eggs on Soul Silver #1, but with lengthier odds). Anyways, I'm working diligently & hope to find this Panpour soon. Keep checking for updates. Hopefully March Madness strikes me soon!

Edit (7:53 PM): Just hatched all the eggs in Box 49, no shinies. This brings me to a total of 1470 eggs. Going to stock Box 50 now, ugh.

Edit (10:16 PM): Box 50 is fully hatched without a shiny - 1500 eggs now in total, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment